About Mrs Jetplane Pug Love Mrs Jetplane Cooks email me twitter rue la la one kings lane gilt groupe Image Map

Fellow Travelers

Friday, December 19, 2008

Giddy with anticipation...

Tomorrow morning I am leaving for Texas. I'm so excited. I have so much to do before I leave. I'm getting my hair did later today. I am a lot of work on my desk that needs to get done and I'm way to distracted to think about it.

I will be with Mr. Jetplane tomorrow evening. The whole lil Jetplane family will be reunited. Milo is excited I can tell.

The Mr. knows the way to my heart, he said we'll go to the outlet mall on Sunday or Monday. Yeah.... I have $40 in coupons from BR and a 25% off coupon. I'm so excited, I heard through the grapevine and my readers that the outlet near SA is great.

And since its Friday I couldn't leave you hanging without a puggie. Enjoy your weekend...

I'll be back in action in a couple of days. You may get a lil post from Mr. Jetplane.... we'll see about that. He knows of the blog, the page pulled up when he got on my computer over Thanksgiving. He called me Mrs. Jetplane, I almost crapt my pants. I don't think he read too much...

Have a great weekend everyone.

XOXO

6 comments:

Mistress Meeyee said...

He did not know about your blog?I hear that from so many woman but my husband knows about mine,he doesn't care to look.I guess my hubby knows I am boring.he he!

Sweet Simplicity said...

YAY! How exciting that you will be reunited for a while! There is a huge outlet mall not far from SA. I'm guessing this in the one you are going to. They have some great stores. Have fun!

*Kimmie* said...

The outlets in San Marcos *are* amazing! Have fun!!!

Chic Runner said...

Soooo cute picture of the pug and have a GREAT weekend! :) Do some major shopping damage

Mrs. Not-so-Domesticated said...

Have fun shopping! I'm very very jealous. I love outlets!

Dugout Daisy said...

YAY! I'm so excited for you and Milo!
That is too funny that he saw your blog! HAHAHA!
Have a great time!!! :D

oh, and I gave you an award!

Merry Christmas!

Reading Material

Past Travels