About Mrs Jetplane Pug Love Mrs Jetplane Cooks email me twitter rue la la one kings lane gilt groupe Image Map

Fellow Travelers

Monday, December 15, 2008

Happy Holidays <3 The Jetplanes

Thanks to Ms. Nina these are the Jetplanes' holiday cards. I think she did a great job. I put them in black envelopes, wrote the addresses in white ink, and added large, metallic snowflake stickers from Martha Stewart to the envelopes. The stickers were are clearance for $2.47 at Michaels.


I wanted to use black envelopes, so I needed to lighten them up. I doubt our family and friends are receiving black Christmas cards from anyone else. They are different, but I adore them.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so sweet!!! But when you have beautiful subjects the work always turns out good!! I enjoyed designing these for you so much. I think it might be one of my faves of all time. I updated my candy cane post with a note to you and your link. I'm SOOO sorry again! Good Night, Nina

Some Like it Southern said...

I LOVE the Christmas card! Nina did a great job! And I love how you tied it all together with the black envelope and snow flake stickers- so cute and chic!

Stephanie said...

I am glad I am not the only one whose pets "signed" the Christmas card.

Super cute :)

Katie Says So said...

I love them!!! And I like how you had black cards!! Great Idea! My parents also have our dog, Bruiser, "sign" their christmas card!

I thought about sending out a christmas card this year...maybe next year! =)

Sweet Simplicity said...

I love that design! Very nice!

*Kimmie* said...

So beautiful! What gorgeous pictures and a fabulous job by Nina!

Kate said...

I love it! Everything turned out great :)

School Day Love said...

So cute! and I love that you used a black envelope- I'd try to steal the idea, but I just spend all last night finishing addressing ours. :)

Sarah said...

YOur cards are beautiful, I love teh color choices!

Anonymous said...

The cards are so cute! I wish I had that kind of creativity!

Ashley said...

Beautiful! Your cards will definitely stand out above the rest!

rebecca said...

Those are cute! :)

Megan said...

I just found your blog and I have to say I LOVE your Christmas card! So beautiful! And I love the snowflake stickers you added to the envelopes!

Reading Material

Past Travels