About Mrs Jetplane Pug Love Mrs Jetplane Cooks email me twitter rue la la one kings lane gilt groupe Image Map

Fellow Travelers

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Today is special...



Today is the Jetplanes' 6 month wedding anniversary... I can't believe its already been 6 months, out of which the Mr. and I have been "together" for about 2 and 1/2 months. It totally sucks and makes me incredibly sad to know that in the 1st year of our marriage, we're going to have been apart for most of it.
I miss him so much some days, especially on the weekends. I miss going to work out together, then grabbing lunch at Subway, walking the dogs, going to the movies, playing Scrabble, watching the Colts together... its the weekends that are the toughest.
I'm ok with sleeping by myself again, having the whole bed can be nice. I don't miss having to watch dumb Steven Segal movies if they are on TV. But I do miss pretty much every single thing about him, no matter how small.

Since I'm reminiscing here are some pics from our wedding...

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pictures are beautiful!!! I cannot even imagine what you are going through so I will not say that I do... you are in my thoughts and prayers (both or u are for that matter)!!

Anonymous said...

(both of u are for that matter)!!

Oops - my fingers are on a espresso-high right now, please excuse them ;-)

KLC said...

LOVE the 4th pic down where ur outside the church and only u are looking at the camera. That picture should be framed and on the wall asap! Congrats on 6 months of being a wifey:)

Gwen said...

Beautiful photos. Happy Anniversary and I am sending prayers your way. {HUGS}

Mistress Meeyee said...

Lovely wedding!!!I hope you have a marriage that last a lifetime and you are blessed with complete happiness.

Suburban prep said...

What beautiful pictures. Can tell that you are just the happiest you had been up to that day. Wishing you all the best to feel that way and more each day.

Sarah said...

YOur pics are so pretty!

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

Such great pictures!! Hang in there and congrats on your 6 months!!

Mrs. Not-so-Domesticated said...

Happy 6 months! Your wedding was beautiful!

Kate said...

Congrats! I love the second to last photo :)

Mary Michal said...

Congrats on 6 months. Beautiful pictures!!

rebecca said...

Congrats! Your wedding looks gorgeous! :)

Nicole said...

Wow what a beautiful wedding! Oh and I tagged you on my blog today!

Reading Material

Past Travels