About Mrs Jetplane Pug Love Mrs Jetplane Cooks email me twitter rue la la one kings lane gilt groupe Image Map

Fellow Travelers

Friday, December 26, 2008

Happy Friday...

Hope everyone had a great Christmas.


Mrs. Jetplane has been a very good girl and got some great gifts. I new Nano, arm band, car set up for the Nano, a new camera, digital picture frame, new make up brushes, and more.


Well even though I'm somewhat MIA this week, here's a little puggie loving for you all to enjoy.




And thank you all for your well wishes for Mr. Jetplane. He's getting better, but still in pain. We've been watching ALOT of tv and movies. I hate that I have to leave him Sunday morning. His roommates won't be back until the following Sunday.

I'm going to the outlet mall today solo. Its probably best that way anyway.

xoxo

2 comments:

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

Glad, that he is doing better! Glad you guys had a great Christmas!

Muffy said...

HA!!!!! It's PUGS!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!

Reading Material

Past Travels