About Mrs Jetplane Pug Love Mrs Jetplane Cooks email me twitter rue la la one kings lane gilt groupe Image Map

Fellow Travelers

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Mrs. Jetplane got her hair did

So I got my hair chopped off the Friday before I headed to Texas to visit Mr. Jetplane.

I told him, I guess a better word would be, warned him, that I was getting my hair cut off. Mr. Jetplane prefers long hair, and particularly on me he prefers long hair. Well, my excuse.... we're not really living together right now, and by the time we are, it will be longer, so don't worry about.

Let me give you some back story here....

The Jetplanes met on Match.com and the pics I had posted were me with long hair. Before I met the Mr. I had really long hair. My previous bf, Mr. Douchebag (as he is affectionately known) loved my long hair. Well, he cheated on me and the 2 days before Mr. Jetplane and I met for our first face to face (at TGI Fridays btw) I got it chopped off to a little below chin length. It was drastic. But I needed to do something drastic. I let Mr. Jetplane know about the hair cut on our phone call to plan the date. He was shocked and tried to talk me out of it. But that didn't work.

So when I told Mr. Jetplane that I was getting my hair cut, he let me know that he likes my long hair. I reminded him that he met me with short hair and that turned out ok.

To that he responded, "Yeah, well I didn't ask you to be my girlfriend for a couple of months. Just enough time for your hair to grow out..."

Ha ha, he's a funny guy...

Well here's a pic. Sorry, it has been a long work day and I'm dragging, but Ms. Mandy wanted a pic so here you go girl.

Please ignore my messy closet in the background. I told you all I'm messy.

And here's a lil Milo lovin. His poor lil bottom lip is all red. Mr. Jetplane bought him a new bone and he's been chewing the crap out of it. I think its irritated his face, so its been thrown away much to his disgust.

9 comments:

jlc said...

Cute hair! Cute dog! :)

Mojito Maven said...

LOVE the haircut!!!

Pink Pearls & Muddy Sneakers said...

I lOOOOOOve love love your haircut! I am very jealous... I love short hair, but I don't look good with it :(

*Kimmie* said...

Love it!

Mrs. L said...

Very cute hair. I've been going back and forth on chopping mine off. Love the blog!

Sarah said...

I like it, a change is always nice and it will grow back before he gets home:-)

Olde Town Style Guide said...

It looks adorable!! I love it! Oh and I love the color of your walls too!!

The Mrs. said...

I think its looks adorable! Since we spend sooo much time together (thats sarcasm in there) I have been known to chop off my hair every now and again. He seems to handle it well. Better then when I dyed it. I havent done that again.

Unknown said...

I love your hair! Its so cute! I miss Milo...

Reading Material

Past Travels