About Mrs Jetplane Pug Love Mrs Jetplane Cooks email me twitter rue la la one kings lane gilt groupe Image Map

Fellow Travelers

Monday, February 23, 2009

Be Still My Heart

Rue La La's upcoming sales are as follows:

Prada
DVF
Marc
Vera
YSL

Hello! Too bad I'm going on another shopping fast, but I am open for some really good deals.

Anyone need an invite, please let me know! Send me an email to leavingandloving@gmail or leave a comment with your email address.

Happy Shopping... we all need to do what we can to help the economy right?

7 comments:

PinkSass said...

Seriously, I love me some Rue La la! DVF, I die!

Sara said...

Unemployed people should not buy prada, but I drooled when I got my email about the upcoming sales... holy.prada.

By the way, I'm on the 4th book now and I think I am rooting for Alcide too. Or eric, believe it or not. I think book 3 is my favorite so far.

Megan said...

I would LOVE an invite if you don't mind! I need some Spring Clothes :)

my email is mwbsweeters@gmail.com

Kelli said...

Oh yeah, I would love an invite as well. What girl doesn't love a good sale?

diaryofmrsd@gmail.com

Thanks! :)

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

I love Rue La La!

Piper Jacquelyn said...

I, too, would LOVE an invite!
pipervanbuskirk@gmail.com
Thanks!

Anonymous said...

i would love an invite to Rue La La! ASDussel@yahoo.com

Reading Material

Past Travels