About Mrs Jetplane Pug Love Mrs Jetplane Cooks email me twitter rue la la one kings lane gilt groupe Image Map

Fellow Travelers

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

No JCrew Love at my TJ Maxx

Well it appears that I have a craptastic TJ Maxx and they don't have any JCrew stuff. I'm VERY disappointed. But that being said I did pick up these lovely ladies.

Calvin Klein leather platforms, they are ridiculously hot and can't wait to wear them.

And I had my favorite dessert again tonight... I had a little larger "drizzle" of chocolate today.

FYI - Milo love mini marshmallows, he's waiting for me to throw him one...

10 comments:

Kelli said...

Cute shoes!!
I Love your dog btw!!

Piper Jacquelyn said...

I just went to ours & alas - no J.Crew for Omaha, either. I was very disappointed! Maybe next time!

Jules said...

Fab shoes! Hopefully they make up a little for the lack of J.Crew. Milo is so cute!

Kate said...

cute shows, and that dessert looks amazing!

Lis said...

I have officially been to 4 different TJ Maxx's near my house and = NADA! :(

I'm so bummed!!

But I am loving your shoes!! And I wish I had some of that dessert right about now! :)

Jane said...

oh my goodness. that face on your pup is priceless, but that dessert does look pretty yummy!

caknitter said...

Dessert looks yummy.

Running In Stilettos said...

Riley (my lab) goes nuts for marshmallows! I didn't pay attention one night and Mr. Marine's friends gave him an entire bag! He was on a sugar high for days!

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

Awe, your dog is so cute in that picture!

Bumpkin on a Swing said...

Okay Missy, I seemed to have let it slip out of my mind yesterday, this dessert of yours, and now here it is again. Headed to the grocery store for mini marshmallows today! My hips wish to thank you!

Love,
The Bumpkin

Reading Material

Past Travels