About Mrs Jetplane Pug Love Mrs Jetplane Cooks email me twitter rue la la one kings lane gilt groupe Image Map

Fellow Travelers

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Tomorrow is going to be an exciting day...

Its our 1st Pug of the Week, and let me tell you, narrowing these cutie pies down, is pretty hard. Thank you all so much for entering, the response has been great. I'm so glad others out there share my undying affection for pugs. So be on the lookout for the Pug of the Week tomorrow, and they just might get a little something special.


Remember the contest goes until March 18th, so enter now. And each Friday from now until March 16th, I will display a puggie that's extra special and a contender for the grand prize of Pugapalooza.

2 comments:

Two Little Lambs said...

I have 2 pugs. Where do I send pics?

Mrs. Not-so-Domesticated said...

Yay! I love puggie Friday! Cute outfit too btw...I can't wait until its warm here. I'm sick of my winter collection.

Reading Material

Past Travels