About Mrs Jetplane Pug Love Mrs Jetplane Cooks email me twitter rue la la one kings lane gilt groupe Image Map

Fellow Travelers

Friday, February 13, 2009

Come on and join in on the fun....


Its Pugapalooza Baby!!!

Check out my cute button that the lovely Becca made me. Isn't she just the sweetest. She is so incredibly crafty, and a hottie mil wife to beat. Head over to her blogs, yes, I said blogs, and show her some love.
Please feel free to add the button to your page to show that you're a Proud Pug Supporter or Participant in Pugapalooza 2009. Trust me, all the cool kids are doing it, so don't be left out... Check out the side bar for the HTML code.

Get excited for some puggie loving....

4 comments:

Melissa @ I Pick Pretty said...

Cute! I'm just debating which photo to submit, but an HRH Pug pic will be on its way sometime soon.

Mrs. Potts said...

So cute!! I'm going to have to take pictures of Arthur in our neighborhood. He's so precious!

rebecca said...

Can I submit a pic of a Mini Pin? ;)

Anonymous said...

Aww that is a cute button! It's made me want a little dog now!

Reading Material

Past Travels