About Mrs Jetplane Pug Love Mrs Jetplane Cooks email me twitter rue la la one kings lane gilt groupe Image Map

Fellow Travelers

Monday, February 9, 2009

Serious case of the Mondays

Well, I'm back at work, at least part of me is.
I'm really sick, and its totally not fun especially because I have a crap load of work and in no way can take a sick day. Grin and bare, is the only option.

Sorry I'll be back with all the juicy details from this weekend later tonight or tomorrow.

Yes, we totally got into a bar fight, it was awesome. We didn't "start it" so to speak, but we finished it. We are some hard ass bitches... just joking... kinda :)

Okay back to work. But I seriously want to crawl under and go to sleep.

10 comments:

Kate said...

I agree this Monday is worse than other Mondays. Your picture captures the feeling of today perfectly.

Melissa @ I Pick Pretty said...

Pink champagne and bar fights?? You have my attention. Looking forward to the full recap.

Mrs. Realife said...

Poor thing! Ugh... I'm so sick right now, too... but fortunately, I don't work Monday's -- We'll see bout tomorrow -- As a counselor, I really can't be hacking my way through sessions!

Can't wait to hear about the fight... girl style ;0)

d.a.r. said...

Yuck, I hate mondays!

Madison Sanders said...

I hope you feel better! Being sick is no fun.

Muffy said...

Things aren't so bad! REALLY! Come to my blog and find out why!!!! ;)

xoxo,
Muffy

Mrs. Potts said...

If I could, I would crawl under my desk & take a nap. I've got a stadium blanket I could wrap up in.
Can't wait to hear more about the bar fight!

Seaside Prep said...

why oh why do we have to spend 1/7 of our lives in Monday mode? huh, why?! :) thinking of you!

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

Monday and Wednesdays are the worst days for me! Hope tomorrow is better!

Fifi Flowers said...

CONGRATS... I will be painting for YOU! I look forward to seeing your photo!
Fifi

Reading Material

Past Travels