About Mrs Jetplane Pug Love Mrs Jetplane Cooks email me twitter rue la la one kings lane gilt groupe Image Map

Fellow Travelers

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Mrs. Jetplane still under the weather...


Here I am at work again and miserable. I want and crave sleep, hydration, and tissues with aloe. I appear to have 2 black eyes, due to the pressure that is in my head right now.

UGGGHHHH.... I'm such a Debbie Downer today. Sorry.

Thanks for all the well wishes and support on our girl on girl bar fight. Its all appreciated.

I promise my posts will get better and more entertaining, right now I'm working on a small quantity of sleep and brain power.

A couple points of note.

1. I really hope Chris Brown didn't hit Rhianna, but its not looking good.

2. I finished my 3rd Sookie Stackhouse book on my trip, it was great. I started my 4th last night, and by started I mean, read the back of the book. It looks interesting... Eric somehow loses his memory. So far I've met shifters, Were, tons of new vamps, and have developed a better understanding of the hierarchy of the vampire government. And I like Eric more than Bill, but I prefer a certain Were to them all. Its a great series of books.

3. I was really pissed that Monday television wasn't new. I hate it when that happens, so I watched my Tivo'd Private Practice, brain parasites, are you freaking kidding me? How does one get brain parasites?

4. Being sick, I have the craziest dreams. In my dream I had to attend and watch a men's bodybuilding competition, that's weird right? Someone needs her hubby back home...

Happy Tuesday to you all... I hope to start feeling better SOON...


XOXO

10 comments:

A.D. said...

I just finished book 5. They keep getting better and better. I think that book 4 is my favorite so far. Hope you start feeling better soon!

Mrs. Potts said...

I hope you feel better soon!
I just finished the third book & will start the 4th tonight. They're great for me in the morning on the elliptical since they're easy to transport.
And I totally agree about the brain parasites - I mean, seriously?

Cat said...

Awwww...feel better! Nothing is worse than being sick and having to be at work.

Seaside Prep said...

feel better soon!!

Chic Runner said...

feel better. I hope you didn't want chris brown to hit rhianna... but i heard she is super beat up. yucky!

Kelli said...

I love Private Practice!! Hope you feel better soon :)

Dugout Daisy said...

Feel better soon! I'm so glad you love the books!!!

:)

Mrs. Not-so-Domesticated said...

Feel better soon!

Brittany said...

feel better! i swear by aleve cold and sinus.

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

Feel better soon!

Reading Material

Past Travels