About Mrs Jetplane Pug Love Mrs Jetplane Cooks email me twitter rue la la one kings lane gilt groupe Image Map

Fellow Travelers

Friday, February 13, 2009

Pug Lovers Unite!

Happy Friday to everyone in blogland. Its been a crazy long week, and I'm so happy that its Friday. I'm sitting at my desk, looking at my large bouquet of lovely pink tulips that Mr. Jetplane sent me yesterday and a little sad that I won't see him tomorrow.

But enough about me... Its Friday and its an extra special Friday because not only do you get to a little puggie loving, but today is the offical launch of Mrs. Jetplane's Pugapalooza Contest.

Yes, that's right Pugapalooza! What is it you ask, well Mrs. Jetplane is hosting a contest for all you puggie lovers.

Here are the Rules:

1. Send in your cutest, funniest, best pictures of your (or a friend/relative's) pug*
2. Mrs. Jetplane will select the top 2 and the bloggers will decide the winner
3. Contest starts now and ends March 15th
4. Starting next Friday until March 13th, Fridays will feature other bloggers' pugs. And you can get a sneak peak on the competition.
*I am willing to accept puggles and other pug mixes

Send all photos to leavingandloving@gmail.com. Please provide you pug's name.

The winner will receive a great pugtastic gift set, that owner and doggie will both love.... I promise.

Now that the ground rules are set.... Enter away, I'm excited to say, I've already received some pictures and they are adorable.

Hope you all are as excited as Milo and I are....

Doesn't he look excited?

UPDATE: PLEASE SEE THE FINE PRINT*! I AM ACCEPTING PUG MIX BREEDS SUCH AS PUGGLES.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun idea. Do puggles count? At least she is half pug...

Mrs. Mootz said...

I'm passing this on to my mom and sister. They both have pugs and I think they are definitely cute enough to win!

rebecca said...

I'm sad that I don't know any Pugs (or Puggles for that matter) personally!

I'll have to revel in everyone else's Pug glory :)

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

He is too cute!

Reading Material

Past Travels