About Mrs Jetplane Pug Love Mrs Jetplane Cooks email me twitter rue la la one kings lane gilt groupe Image Map

Fellow Travelers

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The excitement is building...


Mr. Jetplane will be back home in 3 weeks, that is 21 days. Yeah! I can't wait to see him and get to live with my husband again.

But I'll be the first to admit, its going to tough and take some adjustment. We did live together before marriage for about a year and a half, but we've been living apart since August. Yes, he came home in October for 2 weeks, but that didn't really count. So now, Mrs. Jetplane has to start picking up after herself, watching television shows she doesn't like, and get to sleep with a man in her bed again (Milo doesn't count).


One other issue will be, Mr. Jetplane won't be in training while he's here until we leave for NC. With his knee surgery, he's gotten rolled back a class or 2 so we'll be here until Aug/Sept most likely. He may have a stash job, but nothing that big. Knowing his way to sweet talk his way into or out of anything, I don't see it being but a couple hours a week. That means he'll be home ALL THE TIME. That means that he'll need to do activities all the time. He's already looked into sailing and kite boarding lessons. ummm... I hope they're on the weekdays so I can't do them. Mr. Jetplane is extremely active, and Mrs. Jetplane... well I always joke that I'm built for comfort not for speed... (kinda like Milo)

But will all that being said, I can't wait to have my man back home. I miss him so much.



*Sorry for my need to post wedding pictures. I'm sorta obsessed with looking at pictures of us. I promise it will stop once he's back.

15 comments:

Sara said...

I love wedding pictures so go for it. Kite boarding huh? I've been wanting to try that for years. His knee will be Ok for that though? Yes, the husband being home all the time certainly IS an adjustment. I went from total solitude to him being here all the time. It wasn't a fun first few weeks. But y'all have lived together before. You'll be fine. It's almost time! Yay!

Kate said...

love the pictures! I laughed so hard with the activities thing, I run far away when hubby says lets do something active. oy!

Anonymous said...

I love pictures. I especially like the 2nd one you posted.

Layne Street said...

Congratulations - the reunion is sure to be a good one!

Sailing lessons? Do it!

d.a.r. said...

Gorgeous pictures! I love looking at other people's pictures! I am so excited for your reunion :)

KLC said...

Yay I'm so excited for you!

Living for the Little Moments said...

Yay! He will be here before you know it :-)

Chic Runner said...

Yay! So glad he's coming home....

And when you said 'activities' I so thought of when Dale and Brennan are in step brothers and say we will have more space for activities when they want to change their room. ha ha ha.

Freck said...

Your wedding pictures are adorable :) I don't blame you one bit. Hang in there, hopefully the next 3 weeks will fly!

The Mrs. said...

your pictures are beautiful. you guys make a cute couple.

good luck keeping him occupied. Hubs was med down for six months when we were first married, he managed to get back in the air after 4 but it was the longest four months of my life. even longer then deployments. I think I one time saw him running around the room pretending to fly. I cant be sure but I'd put money on it....

Kelli said...

That is so exciting! Love the pictures!

June said...

I love wedding pics and yours are great so keep posting them!

I just wanted to tell you that I love your blog! It's one of the blogs that I read every day. I look forward to reading it and I check back often for new posts. It's really entertaining even when it's about what you wore to work! (I loved the outfit you described with your new orange J. Crew top!)

Keep doing what you're doing :-D

Dugout Daisy said...

Yay!
I'm super excited for you!!!

Oh, and I don't mind the pictures at all! You guys are super cute, if I had a hubby that cute I'd have a pic of him in every post! hah! seriously!

:D

Kristen said...

Post MORE wedding pictures! They're beautiful and you guys look wonderful together!

Sarah said...

Don't worry about the pics you guys are a great looking couple! I can't say I completely know how you feel,, I only go a week without seeing my husband but it's still hard, and then it's even harder when he is back and getting used to having him there! I really hope the next 3 weeks go by super fast.. use them to do all the things you can;t do when he is home.. watch OC housewives reruns till you fall asleep!

Reading Material

Past Travels