About Mrs Jetplane Pug Love Mrs Jetplane Cooks email me twitter rue la la one kings lane gilt groupe Image Map

Fellow Travelers

Friday, February 20, 2009

Pug of the Week 1

Well, welcome to all my fellow pug lovers. Today is the first Friday in Pugapalooza and I'm happy to introduce you to the first puggie to be selected for the finals.



Her name is Chief and she's the furbaby of the one and only d.a.r. from First comes love.



Wasn't she just a cutie pie when she was a puppy? Pug puppies melt my heart every time, they are my own personal kryptonite on a bad day. But don't worry, they are still cute when they are full grown as well.




Look at that face... how can you say no to a look like that?

Everyone be sure to congratulate d.a.r. and Chief on their selection of Pug of the Week. They have been moved to the finals of Pugapalooza.


But don't worry folks, you can still enter. Please email your pictures to me at leavingandloving@gmail.com. The contest is open until March 18th.


And d.a.r. and Chief.... email be your contact info, I might have a little gift for you guys.

Happy Friday to all!

XOXO

17 comments:

Gwen said...

So adorable!!! Congrats d.a.r. & Chief!!!!

Miss E said...

What a cute puppy! Congrats!

Megan said...

awww too cute :)

Kelli said...

aww yay! She is so cute!! I don't have a pug but I love this contest you are doing. I'm such an animal lover. These pugs make my heart melt :)

Melissa @ I Pick Pretty said...

OH MY CUTE. So the stakes have been raised in the cute Pug photo contest, I see. Hmm.

d.a.r. said...

Haha! YAY! I just told Chief she won and she looked at me like "well obviously mother. I am beautiful". I think she means to say "thank you Mrs Jetplane!".

Sweet Simplicity said...

Awwww! I just love puppy pictures!

Dugout Daisy said...

PRECIOUS!!!

This is the best idea ever! I love pugs!!!

:D

Chic Runner said...

So cute! glad you are sharing these with us. :) Congrats to DAR!

Piper Jacquelyn said...

Aw, she's such a sweetheart! I wish I could pet her through my computer!

Globetrottingbride said...

Sooooo cute, cute, cute!!! Makes me want one!!

Lindsey said...

So cute!!! I want a pug!!!

rebecca said...

Awwwww, I LOVE Chief, and DAR's stories about Chief, lol!

Yay, DAR!

These pics make me want a pug. Real bad.

caknitter said...

that is one cute puggie. :-)

Mrs. Not-so-Domesticated said...

Oh my gosh, she's adorable!

Tania said...

I'm so late here, but yay DAR! I've never seen the puppy pictures of Chief--she's soo cute!

JD said...

this came up on my stumble upon and i knew exactly who to send it to:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uuqXXT7VYo

Reading Material

Past Travels