About Mrs Jetplane Pug Love Mrs Jetplane Cooks email me twitter rue la la one kings lane gilt groupe Image Map

Fellow Travelers

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Today feels a little like this....



Its my last work day this week before I head off to Chicago for a fun weekend. I'm crazy busy and slowly losing my mind. I've said before how I'm much younger than my co-workers. Well, one in particular thinks that its ok to talk to me like I'm an idiot and its getting on my nerves. I have several of this person's projects and I want to seriously jump through the phone and drop kick his ass...

XOXO

11 comments:

Olde Town Style Guide said...

Seriously thank you for putting into words what I have felt about a co-worker of mine...I want to drop kick her ass...that is exactly what I want to do. lol

Living for the Little Moments said...

You'll get through it! Good luck!

That Fresh Feeling said...

I am all about some 3 days weekend:-)

Hope it is a great one.

Melissa @ I Pick Pretty said...

I am also the youngest amongst my co-workers, and I so know that feeling. My sympathies.

Have a great vacation weekend.

JD said...

You should be like, "dude! I will totally decapitate you!"

Freck said...

UGH! I HATE when my supervisor talks down to me. I'm interning a huge company and my supervisor...who's about 6 or 7 years older than me always talks down to me. Grrr! I feel your pain!

Dugout Daisy said...

Crummy co-workers are the WORST! Especially cos you have to see them everyday! ugh! I would gladly go drop kick his ass for you!

;)

Kelli said...

I hate co-workers like that! I hope you have a good trip! :)

d.a.r. said...

Hang in there!!!

Nicole said...

Great time to come to the city though! It's going to be 50 this weekend!! which is super warm for us this time of year!! Hope you have fun!

Anonymous said...

Good for you! Thank you for posting something so many of us have thought, or are currently thinking!

Hope your Friday is a better day,
tp

Reading Material

Past Travels