About Mrs Jetplane Pug Love Mrs Jetplane Cooks email me twitter rue la la one kings lane gilt groupe Image Map

Fellow Travelers

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Mrs. Jetplane's thoughts for the night...

1. I'm pretty sure I'm getting sick.
2. Had a great day shopping will blog about that later.
3. I cried while Jennifer Hudson was singing the National Anthem. That poor girl, I can't imagine the pain she's going through, such strength and poise.
4. I don't want to go to work tomorrow, but its a 4 day week for me. Which is great, but it also means that I have ALOT of work to do in 4 days.
5. Mr. Jetplane may come home for V-day weekend. Cross your fingers...
6. My step grandmother is in the hospital, I spoke with her today, she sounded very tired. Keep her in your prayers.
7. Please don't forget to enter my giveaway its end soon. I am on my 3rd Sookie Stackhouse book, its a great series.
8. I don't like Matt Leinart and find it funny that he's 2nd string. I love Kurt Warner.
9. The Telefora commercial was hilarious. The flowers told her no one wanted to see her naked... OMG that was funny.

10. My heart goes out to GRITS. I've been there and its really hard. Mr. Jetplane dumped me after he was accepted into the Air Force and got his orders for Officer Training School (OTS). He and some of his friends/family, thought that we wouldn't last and that I'd resent him if we stayed together. I knew they were wrong and had to get him back. Mr. Jetplane is a stubborn man and I knew that he'd never admit he made a mistake. He thought what he was doing was the best thing for me.

They were all wrong and can kiss my ass....

10 comments:

Puttin' On The GRITS said...

thank you....so, so much.

Stephanie said...

Mr. Newlywed and I broke up for a short spell as well...I am glad he came to his senses...just a month later.

I also hate Matt Lienhart. Kurt Warner = awesomeness.

AmberW said...

AMEN sister!
Kiss your ass is right!!!
I love that picture :)

"Cookie" said...

that picture is awesome!!

don't you just love when proving people wrong about something you know is so right!

Sweet Simplicity said...

The flower commercial cracked me up! I hope Mr. Jetplane gets to come home for v-day.

Sarah said...

I love the commercial too!!!!!


I hope the Mr. makes it home for V day...

Cas said...

I love that kiss my ass part!

caknitter said...

Yay! You Go Girl!!

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

I love your post!

Kathryn said...

Newbie here just wanting to say hi! I cried when Jennifer Hudson sang as well. Some people at our party tried to talk while she was singing and I promptly grabbed the remote and turned up the volume. I think they got the hint.

Reading Material

Past Travels