About Mrs Jetplane Pug Love Mrs Jetplane Cooks email me twitter rue la la one kings lane gilt groupe Image Map

Fellow Travelers

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Rue La La is going to ruin me...

So today was the DVF sale. I gladly passed on all the Prada yesterday. As much as I would love to, I couldn't rationalize dropping over $1,000 for a bag yesterday.

But today I bought 2 dresses from the DVF sale. I just hope they fit, I got a size 4, which usually fits, so cross your fingers they do. I have a DVF resort dress that I bought from the Barney's Outlet in Texas and its a 4 so I took a guess.
Anyway, here's what I purchased this morning.

I adore this dress striped dress, and I'm interested to see exactly what color the brown belt is. This dress may have to be hemmed, since I'm quite a shortie, but we'll see. This dress has lil airplanes all over it. Too cute, right, Mrs. Jetplane in her airplane dress.

I adore DVF. But due to these 2 purchases, I may have to obstain from the rest of the sales this week, if I know what's good for me.

P.S. Thank you all for your supportive comments earlier today. I greatly appreciate it.

11 comments:

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

Such cute dresses!

Stephanie said...

I need to find a job if solely for the purpose of joining this Rue La La site.

SO CUTE

Kelly & Dusty said...

Just read about a great sale from the new InStyle: Get ready to point and click during Ruelala.com's two-day Theory sale starting on March 5. The online shopping destination will offer incredible discounts (up to 80 percent) on clothing and accessories from the current collection. The best part: InStyle readers get a $15 credit to use on any sale when they register at ruelala.com/instyle.

Don't mean to tempt you too much, but it seems like it was just calling your name!

LovesPINKandPEARLS said...

aha! so it was you that contributed to that blue dress that i wanted selling out in 11 minutes! haha :)

Kate said...

I LOVE that first dress and the airplane one is SO YOU!

PinkSass said...

Love that first dress,sooooo wanted to buy it! Can't wait to see pics of it!

"Cookie" said...

The striped dress is awesome!!

Unknown said...

Oh girl - you and I could get into some trouble! LOL! Very cute dresses! Just peeking in on your blog - I am a new fan! :o)

Melissa @ I Pick Pretty said...

So I see that YOU are one of the people who prevented me from buying that striped dress, since it was sold out by the time I logged on. Harrumph!

(But it's an adorable dress anyways. I will forgive you.)

Anonymous said...

I love, love, love the first dress. I don't particularly like the belt with it, but I tend to remove belts and belt loops from dresses. I'm weird.

Anonymous said...

Cute I like both.... I can't wait for March 7th to get here. I'll finally be able to hit the outlets in Charleston and get my spring/Summer shopping done!

Reading Material

Past Travels