About Mrs Jetplane Pug Love Mrs Jetplane Cooks email me twitter rue la la one kings lane gilt groupe Image Map

Fellow Travelers

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Turning the Page

Mrs. Jetplane is happy to announce that she doesn't feel like her head is going to explode this morning. Is she better? No, but baby steps ladies, baby steps.

I talk to people all day on the phone, we're talking M.D.'s and Ph.D.'s, and I have to apologize for my horrible sounding voice. They tell me don't worry, all that cold medicine, it doesn't work... thanks guys, appreciate it.

That being said, Mrs. Jetplane decided to treat herself a little bit. This morning, I'm having a very bad breakfast of these...

Breakfast of Champions right? Well, this is me totally not caring this morning... Sugar Free Red Bull is my saving grace in the mornings, afternoons, or whenever. I don't drink coffee so Red Bull is my fix.

Mrs. D - your giveaway is in the mail today, sorry I'm horribly slow. Please accept my apologies.

And Finally.... As we all know tomorrow is Friday (Thank God!) and that means its Puggie Friday. Now I love posting pics of my own hunk of loving Milo, but I do happen to know several pug owners out there that read this very blog...

So I'm calling out all pug owners, if you have a cute, funny, crazy, strange, etc. picture of your pug, a friend's pug, a neighbor's pug, or even your mortal enemy's pug.... Send it in to leavingandloving@gmail.com and you'll get your own Pug Friday shout out. But more importantly from now until March 15th, I'll be accepting Puggie Pics and the picture voted best will win an awesome surprise... Shh... Its a secret.

More details to follow on Puggie Pics Contest.... Stay Tuned... But Mrs. Jetplane is accepting pics now, so get those bad boys in...

Off to eat my sleeve of donuts... mmmm... donuts.

XOXO

8 comments:

Bumpkin on a Swing said...

Glas to hear you are feeling better :)

Kate said...

I do the same thing for breakfast every couple months, makes you feel awful, but so tasty while going down!

Do puggles count for pictures?

Melissa @ I Pick Pretty said...

Happy to hear you're on the mend! Chocolate always helps me in those situations, or so I fervently believe, so I say stick with the donuts.

And, YES, my attention hogging HRH Pug would love to be included in Puggie Friday! I will try to remember & email a photo tonight for your consideration.

Sara said...

You sound exactly like me with the red bull. I love sugar free red bull and have sadly upgraded to the medium szed can now. I dislike coffee and for a while, I thought that made me less of an adult. I dislke beer too, actually. I am drinking my SF red bull now, actually :-) Glad to hear you're on the mend.

Sweet Simplicity said...

My stomach is growling right now and I could so use that red bull! Glad you are feeling a little bit better.

Mrs. Potts said...

Our neighbor has the cutest pug named Arthur. I'll have to see if we have any pictures of him. Glad you're starting to feel a little better!

Kelli said...

I'm glad to hear that your finally getting a little bit better! I'm still excited to read my book whenever it gets here.. no worries from me! I just hope you feel better soon. Being sick is never fun.

Anonymous said...

Glad you are feeling better!

I will be e-mailing you a picture of Alex sometime this evening!!!

Pugs are the best!

Reading Material

Past Travels