About Mrs Jetplane Pug Love Mrs Jetplane Cooks email me twitter rue la la one kings lane gilt groupe Image Map

Fellow Travelers

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

Well, its pouring down rain here which I guess is an accurate description of how I feel today about this holiday.

I miss Mr. Jetplane and unfortunately he couldn't come home this weekend, which sucks since he's off on Monday anyway. Oh well. March 17th is the light at the end of the tunnel, he'll be home in a little over a month. I can't wait to live with my husband again. But that's means I have to start picking up after myself again... ugh...

Well I'm sure you are all wondering what Mr. Jetplane got me for V-day. Well he sent me a lovely bouquet of pink tulips to my office on Wednesday. He knew how crazy the past week has been and wanted to brighten my week a little earlier. I love that man of mine.


I miss him and would rather be doing some of this and blogging right now.

Milo wanted to tell you all Happy V-day as well.... and to enter his Mama's contest.

8 comments:

Perfectly Imperfect said...

I'm sorry you're having such a rough day... Keep your head up!! It's all going to be worth it when he gets home!!

Taryn said...

Beautiful flowers. I hope you have a good Valentine's day.

Sweet Simplicity said...

I love pink tulips! I'm always impressed at how well you seem to handle being apart. I'm sure today is tough. Go get some good chocolate and wine!

Sarah said...

Your doing so good.... just hold out for a little longer then before you know it you will be tired of having the Mr. around like I get Just kidding!

Jane said...

just found your blog, very cute. sorry you couldn't be with your husband today, but at least that little puppy is the cutest thing ever.

caknitter said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you, too! Your husband is so thoughtful. Here's hoping you at least get to talk to him over the phone today.

Mrs. Not-so-Domesticated said...

Love the flowers, they're beautiful! Only 1 more month...

I ordered the Sookie Stackhouse books today, I'm really excited to start reading them. I LOVE online shopping but I hate not having instant gratification.

SO SO SO excited about your puggie contest! Too cute!

Anonymous said...

That's probably one of the best husband-wife pictures I've ever seen.

Reading Material

Past Travels