About Mrs Jetplane Pug Love Mrs Jetplane Cooks email me twitter rue la la one kings lane gilt groupe Image Map

Fellow Travelers

Thursday, February 19, 2009

What's making my Thursday better...

That I'm wearing this today. It came in the mail last night. It was on sale for $59 and I got an extra 20% due to the sale. If JCrew can't be at my TJ Maxx then I have to go to JCrew.


I love it... I've paired it with a pair of denim trousers (gap), a white ruffle neck cardigan(Old Navy) and brown platform pumps (Nine West). Love it... I'm also carrying my Brown Kate Spade bag that I bought from Rue La La a while ago.

Cute Outfit makes Mrs. Jetplane a happy girl...

11 comments:

Tania said...

I love the color...and your whole ensemble sounds very cute! I wish J.Crew hadn't increased their prices so much--I used to be able to shop there more often!

Girl Meets Beau said...

So cute!! I love that top! I'm sure you look just darling today :) I love how outfits can completely change a mood.

Sara said...

Love.It.

That is one of my favorite colors to wear and the ruffles are so hot!

Sweet Simplicity said...

I've been eyeing that top!

Mrs. Realife said...

Very fun! That color is my favorite!

Lis said...

LOVE that top! Great outfits really can make your day - only us women understand that!! :)

Elle said...

Good for you! I've been drooling at it online all day, but alas am on a self-imposed spending fast to form self discipline! Enjoy it for me dahling!

Anonymous said...

I got that top too! I think mine's green though. Not sure...I got an orange one and a green one that are extremely similar, and one of them is that one! Good taste!

Puttin' On The GRITS said...

That top is on my list for my sales meeting coming up...

Brittany said...

That is adorable. Love the ruffles!

Allison Hasel said...

I have been in love with that shirt for awhile now! So cute. That color is fantastic.

Reading Material

Past Travels