About Mrs Jetplane Pug Love Mrs Jetplane Cooks email me twitter rue la la one kings lane gilt groupe Image Map

Fellow Travelers

Monday, February 16, 2009

Pugs, Puggles, and Muggles... oh my..

Ok I know a Muggle is not a dog, but its a small shout out to my nerdiness and love for Harry Potter. Couldn't help myself...



Have you entered the Pugapalooza yet? Yes, I am talking to you, all you pug and pug breed owners and lovers.... Send in your the pics for the contest and this Friday one lucky puggie and their owner will get a shout out for Pug of the Week. I've gotten quite a few pics so far, and they are totally precious. I heart pugs and so do some of you, so enter now, enter often, and be the recipient of a pugtastic prize for you and your puggie. Pugapalooza ends March 15th!


** Thanks for all the kind words about a baby Jetplane, I know its never the "right" time. But there is a lot to consider. The military adds a whole level of "fun" to the equation. Planning on getting pregnant, knowing your husband won't be there for part of it, its a scary situation. Adding to the fact that I'm far from family and friends, its difficult to deal with. But its what we're going to have to deal with. I'm a total drama queen so I'll flip my sh!t on a daily basis, cuz I'm crazy like that.

3 comments:

Mrs. Potts said...

I love the pug pictures so I can't wait for Friday!
I finished the 4th Sookie book last night & started the 5th. I'll be sad when there aren't any left.

Piper Jacquelyn said...

I think that man is dead.

Mrs. Not-so-Domesticated said...

What a great pic...I'm still trying to decide which one to send. hmm...

Reading Material

Past Travels