About Mrs Jetplane Pug Love Mrs Jetplane Cooks email me twitter rue la la one kings lane gilt groupe Image Map

Fellow Travelers

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Anyone have a HOOKUP?

Okay, this is totally random post. The Jetplanes watch HGTV all the time, and love House Hunters and Property Virgins. We also enjoy My First Place on TLC.

We are moving to NC in August and are planning on visiting and looking for places to buy in July/early August. We're on a mission to get on 1 of these shows...

I've emailed them multiple times...no response as of yet.




I mean come on HGTV, I've seen some of the weirdos you have on there. The Jetplanes are way cooler than that any day of the week.
*Yes I know his shirt says Steel Erection. Yes my husband is a guy that wears shirts that say stupid ass stuff. Yes I am the woman married to the man that wears a shirt that says Steel Erection.*
I mean come on... how can you say no to this sexy piece of man meat....

He would absolutely kill me if he knew this picture was on my blog.. Ha ha!!

No but in all seriousness.... We want on HGTV...or TLC.........

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't have any connections, but good luck!

My husband wears a firefighter shirt that says, "Where my hose at?" He also has one with a spider farting on the front. Don't ask because I don't know.

Jackie said...

Have you tried tweeting HGTV? I want to be on My First Place because they decorate that one room!

AEOT said...

I wish I could help! We adore HGTV too and have thought about trying to get onto one of their shows as well!

LovesPINKandPEARLS said...

i think that you should just write into them, send them pictures and tell them about yourself; maybe youll be surprised and theyll want you on the show!

Kate said...

There was a Contracts case in law school that had "Steel Erection Company" in the style of the case and in the text throughout - the kid who had to present it about died and we were all trying to keep it together so we wouldn't be booted! Good times!

Sweet Simplicity said...

I hope you guys make it onto one of those shows. It would be so cool to watch someone I "know" on there!

Jennifer said...

Did you go here: http://www.hgtv.com/on-tv/be-on-hgtv/index.html

I don't know if that helps at all... but it shows what they're looking for right now...

~M~ said...

Maybe make a video?

Chic Runner said...

my mr. needs to be on this show too, he is having the worst time trying to even find a place out here. Good luck and I would love to watch you on the show! you are right, you are way cuter and more normal than most of the people on the show :)

Mojito Maven said...

i wish!!! but good luck!

Unknown said...

TLC is nothing without you... Steel Erection beats Jon & Kate any day!

Unknown said...

PLEASE don't be the psycho woman that looks into the master closet and says "That's good enough for MY stuff, I don't know where yours will go!"

I watched a marathon the other weekend and was appalled by the women and their ideas of what was OWED to them with complete disregard for their husbands!

Entertaining, yet appalling.

You two would be so cute! I wish you luck!

Hannah said...

lol you could start a petition and get all your bloggers to sign it that says we want to see you on the show!

Good luck!

Erin said...

They do their casting stuff through High Noon Entertainment - but, I think you have to be outside of specific cities.

My cousin was on "Bad, Bad Baths" once (and my dad was the contractor for a few of the episodes, too!).

Try googling them!

Good luck!

-E

jlc said...

hahah! and as i read this i am watching HGTV RIGHT now!

:)

Emily said...

It would be so sweet to be on one of those shows. Good luck!

That Fresh Feeling said...

Sorry no connection!

but i live in nc and love it. we are house hunting at the moment but probably won't be moving until october.

good luck!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Hahahahah I love the caption to both of your pictures! I hope you make it on the HGTV!

Reading Material

Past Travels