About Mrs Jetplane Pug Love Mrs Jetplane Cooks email me twitter rue la la one kings lane gilt groupe Image Map

Fellow Travelers

Friday, June 12, 2009

Pug Friday - Vintage Milo 3rd and final Edition

Good Morning and Happy Friday to everyone. I don't know about you but this week has really kicked my ass. And I am uber happy that Friday has finally came around. This weekend we don't have any real plans and that's music to my ears.



For this Pug Friday I have retrieved 2 more pictures of my Milo when we was a puppy. And I apologize in advance for cutting someone out of the pictures, my ex, aka Mr. Douchebag, as is he affectionately referred to on my blog.


Don't worry he wasn't hurting him, Milo liked to wrestle and nimble at your fingers. He was quite a handful as a puppy. He's my lil old man now, but some days he still has that crazy puppy side to him.






I mean come on, how cute are pug puppies? Seriously...



But my lil old man can be just as cute. He'll be celebrating his 6th birthday next month along with Mr. Jetplane. Don't worry... I got his (meaning Mr.) gift in the mail yesterday...actually from Rue La La, more on that later...

9 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mrs. Realife said...

Puppies ARE so cute! Was just looking through pix of Elly Mae as a puppy...

Your pug is precious!

Mrs. Potts said...

I love Pug Fridays. Seeing Milo as a baby is so sweet!

Perfectly Imperfect said...

pug puppies really are unbelievably adorable!

Chic Runner said...

So cute! I LOVE the first picture, and too funny about the vouge picture. We share something and we didn't even know it :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, dear Lord, the pug photos are too adorable!

Melissa @ I Pick Pretty said...

Oh, I love Pug Fridays. That first photo, with the crazy eyes - I know that look. Too cute.

Hannah said...

So cute =)

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I love your pug fridays!

Reading Material

Past Travels