About Mrs Jetplane Pug Love Mrs Jetplane Cooks email me twitter rue la la one kings lane gilt groupe Image Map

Fellow Travelers

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Attn Banana Republic Shoppers!!!

I have an important question....
Does anyone have this necklace or seen it in person?

Someone has some coupons burning holes in her pockets - not only did I get sent 2 $20 off coupons, I got sent my bday gift of $15 off twice as well. And the bday gifts have to be spent this month. So help a sister out will ya?

I live in BFE and we don't have BRs only outlets...yes I know its horrible...

3 comments:

Allison Hasel said...

Why doesn't Banana send me my birthday gift anymore!? I just realized I didn't get one in April. I'm an old school Luxe card member, too, so I get like super duper benefits. Weird.

Anyhow, I hope someone out here in Internetland can tell you what the necklace is like!

Lis said...

I haven't seen it - but I LOVE it!! Let us know if you get it :)

jlc said...

Banana is my faaaaaaaavorite!!


i just got my birthday $15 in the mail and a 100$ gift card from my sis...... i can't wait to go out and spend spend spend!

:)

Reading Material

Past Travels