About Mrs Jetplane Pug Love Mrs Jetplane Cooks email me twitter rue la la one kings lane gilt groupe Image Map

Fellow Travelers

Friday, June 12, 2009

Giddy as a School Girl

Well Hello Eric. So nice to see you. I hope I get to see you on Sunday night!!

I'm so freaking excited about True Blood coming back on Sunday that its ridiculous. But I'm going to admit something here... Since reading and loving all the books, I have a feeling that I'm not going to agree with some of the choices Alan Ball is going to have made. I get it... he's a creative genius and all, Six Feet Under was a fabulous show....but I love these books Mr. Ball... don't f it up. I'm committed to these characters, I'm invested in the storylines, and I don't want you to screw with it.

Somethings I'm worried about... some potential spoilers for you since I read about the 1st several episodes.

1. I'm not feeling the story for the Maenad.
2. There is no Bubba. I understand why, but still there should be a similar character to replace him
3. Jason in the Fellowship? Not feeling it.
4. Worried about how they will show the fight/ending of Book 2.
5. They better start to develop the love triangle. I am very much Pro-Eric and I think they have to bring him into it or else there will be hell to pay.
6. Evan Rachel Wood as the Queen of Louisiana...not sure about that either

But, I'll wait to cast final judgements. Thoughts? Are you all excited? The Jetplanes will be watching that's for sure.

6 comments:

Kate said...

OMFG I AM SO EXCITED ABOUT SUNDAY NIGHT! And - I agree with you on every single one of your concerns... I despise Evan Rachel Wood and am very upset about that casting... and I miss BUBBA!

Hannah said...

I haven't seen True Blood yet!!!! But, our neighbors bought the whole first season of it and said it was very addictive.
They're going to let us borrow it when they are done!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I am soooo excited about this! I just recently watched all of season 1 with matt while he was in for R&R and we LOVE this show! I'm not feeling Rachel Evan Wood either and I wish they would bring in a bubba as well....

Casey (@ Chaos and Cardboard) said...

I've never watched this show, but I think it is cute you are so excited about it! :)

The Southbay Newlyweds said...

i need to get the first season on Net Flicks to catch up... im really anxious for New Moon though!!

Unknown said...

Hi! I'm new to your blog and I am an AF wife living in NC. I look forward to getting to know you better.

Reading Material

Past Travels