About Mrs Jetplane Pug Love Mrs Jetplane Cooks email me twitter rue la la one kings lane gilt groupe Image Map

Fellow Travelers

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Discount Diva

Hello All... Today I am sporting my recent Target finds....

These were on clearance at the Target near my house for $6.98. However, online and at the Target near work they were still full price ($12.99).

I've paired them with a black button up shirt dress which is also from Target and bought sometime last Summer/Fall.

Don't you just love Target... Any recent Target purchases you're just crazy about? Share the wealth....

9 comments:

Hannah said...

Actually, my discount-rave is a $10 dress I bought from Ross last week =)

Lis said...

Yay for Target!!

I have to say I am really enjoying my patio-type plates and cups that I got on sale there last week. So cheap, fun and no one ends up with glass in their foot if they drop them! ;) Which you know, is always a good thing!

PinkSass said...

I have a huge love for Target. I plan on doing some some Target shopping up in Michigan. My parents have a really good Target near them.

it is everlasting said...

So stinking cute! I need to make a Target trip but am a little worried because rarely do I leave with only what I planned to buy!

Stephanie said...

I bought two fleece running jackets there in February for $3.24 a piece...marked down from $22.00!

Toothfairy said...

We don't have target in the netherlands, so I'm missing out on that. Just wanted to say how I love your engagement pic!

Sweet Bea said...

Was just in Target last night...I bough the cutest orange and white platter, AND saw a dress in the IDENTICAL pattern as a top I bought from J Crew last summer...if it was in my size I would have snapped it up immediately...but unfortunately it wasn't, and is no longer online. But I did get 3 green accordion folders for a buck each!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I got some little pink suede shoes like these from there! I love them! I wear them all the time!

Melissa @ I Pick Pretty said...

Cute!

Yes, I just bought a great Merona wrap dress. Fabulous, lightweight material in a beautiful teal that's perfect for summer and v. flattering.

Reading Material

Past Travels