Fellow Travelers

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Key to Mrs. Jetplane's Heart

Well I know you're all asking yourself what did Mr. Jetplane get me for our 1 year anniversary? I know... I'm sure the pain is horrible...

I am happy to report that Mr. Jetplane did good, however I did drop a hint like the size of a nuclear bomb that even my husband couldn't ignore.

Isn't it cute? I love it and have gotten quite a few compliments on it already.

What did I get him,well I decided to get him a Ryan Sandberg jersey, who happens to be one of his favorite (retired) Cubs players. He loves it.

11 comments:

Gwen said...

YAY!!! He did great and definitely got the hint. LOL!!! XOXO

PinkSass said...

He totally made up for not getting you a card!

Legallyblondemel said...

NICE. My nuclear bomb-level hints at T & Co. haven't worked so well with my husband, so color me impressed. I like that entire new Key collection, but that necklace in particular is really nice.

Miss Adventure said...

I am SO jealous! I LOVE that line of key necklaces! Lucky lucky girl!

Lucky in Love said...

Wow, what a great gift! Good Mr. Jeplane.

Hannah Noel said...

How pretty! He did good =) (and by that, I mean you did good ;)).

Is there a word on the key?

Sweet Simplicity said...

I LOVE it!! I bet it looks great with everything!

Nicole said...

oh so cute!!!!

Mojito Maven said...

LOVE IT! I also have one with small diamonds in it and wear it daily! I think it is the perfect necklace!

Crazy Shenanigans said...

That's adorable!!!

Rachael said...

Oh La La!

I love the Tiffany's key necklaces with a passion, or maybe its just ALL Tiffany's?

I need to come up with a good nuclear bomb hint myself....

Reading Material

Past Travels