About Mrs Jetplane Pug Love Mrs Jetplane Cooks email me twitter rue la la one kings lane gilt groupe Image Map

Fellow Travelers

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Key to Mrs. Jetplane's Heart

Well I know you're all asking yourself what did Mr. Jetplane get me for our 1 year anniversary? I know... I'm sure the pain is horrible...

I am happy to report that Mr. Jetplane did good, however I did drop a hint like the size of a nuclear bomb that even my husband couldn't ignore.

Isn't it cute? I love it and have gotten quite a few compliments on it already.

What did I get him,well I decided to get him a Ryan Sandberg jersey, who happens to be one of his favorite (retired) Cubs players. He loves it.

11 comments:

Gwen said...

YAY!!! He did great and definitely got the hint. LOL!!! XOXO

PinkSass said...

He totally made up for not getting you a card!

Melissa @ I Pick Pretty said...

NICE. My nuclear bomb-level hints at T & Co. haven't worked so well with my husband, so color me impressed. I like that entire new Key collection, but that necklace in particular is really nice.

Sarah said...

I am SO jealous! I LOVE that line of key necklaces! Lucky lucky girl!

Lucky in Love said...

Wow, what a great gift! Good Mr. Jeplane.

Hannah said...

How pretty! He did good =) (and by that, I mean you did good ;)).

Is there a word on the key?

Sweet Simplicity said...

I LOVE it!! I bet it looks great with everything!

The Southbay Newlyweds said...

oh so cute!!!!

Mojito Maven said...

LOVE IT! I also have one with small diamonds in it and wear it daily! I think it is the perfect necklace!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

That's adorable!!!

Rachael said...

Oh La La!

I love the Tiffany's key necklaces with a passion, or maybe its just ALL Tiffany's?

I need to come up with a good nuclear bomb hint myself....

Reading Material

Past Travels