About Mrs Jetplane Pug Love Mrs Jetplane Cooks email me twitter rue la la one kings lane gilt groupe Image Map

Fellow Travelers

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

True Blood Thoughts...

Unfortunately due to my crazy work schedule I haven' been able to blog about True Blood much, at all... BOO!

But that being said here are a couple of my thoughts...

1. It appears maybe they will play up the love triangle... Eric to Sookie... "Maybe I'll grow on you..." Sookie in response..."I'd rather have cancer!" YEAH! Team Eric!

2. Jason in the fellowship is growing on me. The minister's wife wants a piece of Jason and I think its hilarious. I think he'll be tested and it may come down to the season finale when the sh!t goes down in the Big D. If it follows true to the book.

3. I'm not a fan of Jessica, but this new relationship is interesting. I like Hoyt.

4. MaryAnn is a big fail to me. And I find it weird that Sam is the only one that 'knows' about her.

5. Lafayette... I'm glad you are a much more defined character in the TV series. I was sad you were killed off so early in the books.
What are your feelings so far about Season 2.

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

I seriously need to read these books...or get cable.

Anonymous said...

Few things...I like Eric's shorter hair look. What is Maryanne supposed to be? I am SO glad that Lafayette is back, but I hope his character gets back some of his earlier attitude. Curious as to where Jason and The Fellowship are heading. I'm bummed that there is no episode next week!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I haven't got to watch any of Season 2!!! So sad! However I'm on the 7th book. I wish they'd bring Quinn into the show!

Allison Hasel said...

Sooo... after all of your chatter about True Blood, I watched two episodes over the last two weeks. My dad loves it (he loves pretty much every series HBO puts out there), so he and I watched it together. I wasn't i love with it, but then last night Nick and I caught a "season one in review" episode and we are officially hooked!

Hannah said...

So far I like season 1 better. I'm so sad that they broke Lafayette's spirit.. He was soo much fun!

Sookie is getting on my nerves.
So is Bill.

I LOVE Eric. I'm all for whatever he wants. And I'm lovin' his new hair cut.

I think I actually like Jessica-- she was really annoying at first, and I totally called that she and Hoyt would end up together!

I miss the "Wanda Sykes" version of Tara :(

And I'm ready for Jason to grow a backbone and not be so easily influenced, dang it!

I don't like this whole thing with Mary-Anne. I don't get it. It's just weird.

Oh yeah-- and the Bull-head has officially got my husband freaked out.

Anonymous said...

I don't like the way Maryann's story is playing out so far. I've always enjoyed Jessica and love where they're going with her and Hoyt. I really wanted Lafayette to be turned. I also really like that Bill's angry a lot.

Reading Material

Past Travels