About Mrs Jetplane Pug Love Mrs Jetplane Cooks email me twitter rue la la one kings lane gilt groupe Image Map

Fellow Travelers

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Movie Review - The Hangover

The Jetplanes saw this movie Sunday evening after returning from Biloxi. The previews looked funny and I was concerned that all the funny parts may be in the trailer. But I'm delighted to say, I was not disappointed in the least bit.

This movie is seriously funny. But be warned - its dirty and inappropriate...just like I like my dark comedies. Very Bad Things is one of my favorite movies, and I was worried that this would be similar to it, but it is very different version of a bachelor party in Vegas.

Go see it... you'll laugh your ass off, we did. I think this is definitely a movie that I will buy.

To watch the trailer click here...



And just for pure fun this morning... check this out as well

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVED this movie! I have never laughed so hard during a movie. Definitely buying it, and probably going to see it again before that. :)

Melissa @ I Pick Pretty said...

This was one of the funniest movies I've seen in a long time. I had the same fears, and like similar dark comedies ("Very Bad Things" is a great example), so I was afraid beforehand and left very happy.

Speaking of dark comedies, did you hear that there's a "Heathers" sequel in the works? The original is one of my old favorites, so I'm curious how they will pull this off.

KAC said...

I saw the movie last weekend too and LOVED it! Seriously one of the funniest movies i've ever seen and can't wait to buy it!! Glad you loved it too!

PinkSass said...

Ha! I just posted about Mr Zack Morris. :) We do that a lot. PS how excited are you about Sunday!

Jessica Lynn said...

I saw the Hangover over the weekend and I loved it! I almost peed my pants from laughing so hard in some parts. And speaking of peeing my pants - I just did a whole post on Zack Morris! Ha!

Allison Hasel said...

I loved the Hangover, as I said on Twitter. Much to Nick's complete surprise and joy, I've been really into "guy" movies lately, including this one. It was hysterical.

I am shocked by how many children I see at some of these movies. At both Watchmen and The Hangover, I saw children that were like 3-5 years old. Watchmen was really intensely violent (the child actually screamed and cried at the beginning when someone is murdered) and the Hangover was very sexual, particularly the end. What are these people thinking?! Kids that age can't separate reality from fiction!

Oh and LOVE the Zach Morris clip! I missed that one, and oh how I loved that show and him. He is just so cute, still. Has he aged at all? Seriously.

Chic Runner said...

I can't wait to see this! And your good review just got me more excited! :)

Hannah said...

I want to see the movie!

And I just sat here and watched that whole clip, lol. Good times.

Mojito Maven said...

we're seeing it this weekend! Can't wait!!

Anonymous said...

That late night clip was HILARIOUS! I loved it! Thanks for posting it. AND I really enjoy reading your blog. :~) Have a great week!

The Southbay Newlyweds said...

i have heard from friends this is a good movie!!! i must get to the theaters!!

June said...

I tagged you on my blog today! Check it out :-)

Lyndsy said...

Loved the movie and love that Zach Morris! I cried laughing at The Hangover and cannot wait to own it on DVD :)

Reading Material

Past Travels