About Mrs Jetplane Pug Love Mrs Jetplane Cooks email me twitter rue la la one kings lane gilt groupe Image Map

Fellow Travelers

Friday, June 26, 2009

Pug Friday

Via


Hello all you lovely readers.... Well its been rough week, not only in my own world but the whole as the world as a whole.

We lost some great people this week, Ed, Farrah, and Michael.

I loved MJ, no matter how crazy he appeared or actually was, his music always moved me. For most of, if not all, of my early years, I was heavily involved in dancing and performing. And I had plenty a dance routine to a MJ song or it incorporated some MJ moves. He was truly an amazing singer, song writer, and dancer.
In college my sorority's Greek Week Air Band Routine (which is a lip syncing/dance routine competition) we did are routine to all Michael Jackson, it was great and we placed 3rd I believe.
So today, eventhough to its Pug Friday... I felt it required me to share this day with someone else.








9 comments:

LuLu said...

I too was pretty obsessed with MJ! It is the end of an era, even though his music will certainly live on.

Love the Wade Robson video-I took from him in Atlanta one time and he is awesome!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Out of 4 years, 2 years of greek week we did MJ songs. I was all about the moon walk!

Freck said...

Gawwwww, cute pics.

So sad about Mj :(

~M~ said...

So sad!

Chic Runner said...

I love the puggie pics and I'm sad about MJ too :(

Perfectly Imperfect said...

it's pretty freakin' sad...

jlc said...

not gonna lie i'm LOVIN that every radio station has constantly playing his jams all day long!!

Sara said...

so I finally found free online episodes of season 2 true blood. Just saw the first episode. Really dislike jason in FotS. And Bill is kind of a weirdo... his "daughter" relationship cracks me the heck up, though.

Amber Labelle said...

Thanks for using my photo in your blog! That is my pug Dexter and he always makes me feel better when I am sad. Pugs are good like that!

If you want to see more cute pictures of Dexter, click on the photo to see my Flickr photostream.

Amber Labelle

Reading Material

Past Travels