About Mrs Jetplane Pug Love Mrs Jetplane Cooks email me twitter rue la la one kings lane gilt groupe Image Map

Fellow Travelers

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Someone Shouldn't Go Out on School Nights

Well this lady is 29 years old now, what should I expect, right??

The Jetplanes met up with some friends in town for a lovely dinner and drinks. And since it was Ladies Night at the bar attached to the restaurant, it was $2 Everything. Wine Please!!

So needless to say I am dragging some serious ass this morning... That's why this song is the perfect anthem to the morning and what I sang during my long, hot shower....

FYI- Mr. did finally get me a card, it was sitting on the bed when I came home from work yesterday. More on that later.

6 comments:

Lis said...

Love that song!!!

I'll be 28 next month and yea... I feel you about the weekday drinking!!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Aw, yay! I'm glad he finally got you a card!

~M~ said...

Yay for the card!

Unknown said...

Yeah on the card and song :)

Hannah said...

That better be one good card! Can't wait to hear about it.

Mojito Maven said...

I could use a ladies night $2 drink special right about now..

also, on an unrelated note, i think it might be smart not to have bubba because could they really make it believable? or will the entire second season be off without him? hmmmm

Reading Material

Past Travels