About Mrs Jetplane Pug Love Mrs Jetplane Cooks email me twitter rue la la one kings lane gilt groupe Image Map

Fellow Travelers

Friday, June 5, 2009

Pug Friday - Vintage Milo 2

Happy Friday Y'all (yes I may have been in the south long...)

Toddy is an exciting day, I'm leaving work early and the Jetplanes are heading to Biloxi to begin the celebration of their one year wedding anniversary. I'm so excited to just enjoy and uninterrupted fun for a couple of days.

But we will miss our boys, we have a friend staying at our house weekend so the boys are happy.
But today is Friday and Friday around these parts is always Pug Friday. And since I have located some oldie, but goodies, of my lil muchacho Milo I had to share them with you .
Look at that lil face, is it not the cutest thing ever. And finally, he is my favorite picture of Milo EVER. I know some of you have seen this picture posted before, but I just had to do it.
This is from the first time I took him to my parents house. He loved sitting in our family dog's (Honey - Yellow Lab) dog bowl. I have no idea why, but its the cutest thing in the world to me.
Happy Friday.

9 comments:

Lucky in Love said...

Look at him in that little bowl! Definitely cutest picture ever :)

Unknown said...

Pugs are just the cutest.

Kate said...

he is so stinkin' cute. that picture is to die for.

Melissa @ I Pick Pretty said...

Oh my adorable!! There is just nothing to rival a Pug puppy's cute factor.

Perfectly Imperfect said...

so cute!!

Hope you have a great time in Biloxi! We used to go down there for vacation in the summer and I used to really like it. Haven't been in forever though.. All that to say.. Have fun!!

Hannah said...

awwwwwww sooooo cute!!!

Sara said...

I love this pictures of them as babies. So cute!

Kate Craig said...

that is definitely one of the cutest things I've ever seen!!!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Adorable!

Reading Material

Past Travels