About Mrs Jetplane Pug Love Mrs Jetplane Cooks email me twitter rue la la one kings lane gilt groupe Image Map

Fellow Travelers

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day

In honor of Father's Day... Here's my lil treat to each and every papa out there...
Check out these absolutely adorable sweet treats from Bakerella. Can you even believe that the hamburgers are cupcakes/brownies and the fries are cookies? I'm at a loss for words at the creative genius Bakerella is sometimes.

For the recipe and instructions, please click here.

4 comments:

J.J. said...

Now THAT is creative!!

Jessica Lynn said...

Bakerella just blows me away all the time.So creative. If I made that it'd look like a big pile of dirt.

~M~ said...

Those are so cute!

Emily said...

That is amazing and yummy!

Reading Material

Past Travels