About Mrs Jetplane Pug Love Mrs Jetplane Cooks email me twitter rue la la one kings lane gilt groupe Image Map

Fellow Travelers

Friday, June 19, 2009

Not A Moment Too Soon....Pug Friday

Image Via
This is exactly how I feel today. This week has officially kicked my ass. Just to let you in a little, have had 6 projects due this week and one other that will be due on Monday. 2 of them I started yesterday and they are due TODAY. Ha Ha.... all I can do is laugh about it...
While I can't really tell you what I do for a living.... let's just say, getting all this done is just not humanly possible. I'm beyond mentally exhausted and slowly drifting into full on crazy bitch mode...
Hope you are having a better Friday, I can't wait till this week is OVER.

9 comments:

Lucky in Love said...

Hope your day gets better and you can have a relaxing weekend! You deserve it!

Jackie said...

This is two crazy weeks in a row right? You need a vacation! Hope your day flies by and you enjoy your weekend :)

Dollface said...

oh my gosh, i love your pug!! Just found your page... u will need to check out our pug as well, xxxoo

Heather @ Simple Wives said...

Cute pug! :)

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

You've been hardcore busy!!! I hope your weekend gets here fast today!

d.a.r. said...

Aww hang in there!!!

~M~ said...

The Daily Puppy today is a pug: http://www.dailypuppy.com/puppies/lucy-the-pug_2009-06-19

The Southbay Newlyweds said...

That means your day can only get better!!! i always feel better when i come home to my pup!

Wearing Mascara said...

Awww love that picture! Hang in there and enjoy the weekend! xoxo

Reading Material

Past Travels