About Mrs Jetplane Pug Love Mrs Jetplane Cooks email me twitter rue la la one kings lane gilt groupe Image Map

Fellow Travelers

Saturday, June 20, 2009

We've Hit 500 people

Holy Crap... I've hit 500 posts, that's madness... First and foremost, I want to tell all of you that read this blog a big THANK YOU! I'm shocked that even one person reads this, let alone a couple hundred of you everyday. So from the bottom of my heart thank you.
This blog has truly been an outlet for me and all of you wonderful ladies that provide comments, emails, and chats, make my days a little brighter.

Its great to know that there are others out there just like me... scared of having kids, have shopping issues, love pugs (or American bulldogs), have cancer run in their families, get annoyed with their husbands, spend way too much money at Target, are military wives, live far away from family and friends, love reality television, wish they were a better baker, love Sookie Stackhouse, wish J Crew would manage their website better, get annoyed with their jobs, hating cleaning their house, want to lose weight, and sometimes just really enjoy being lazy....

So thank you.... I will be having a giveaway in order to celebrate.... more to come on that


But I thought I would give you a couple of pictures that I've been meaning to post but since I lost my USB cord I've been delayed....
Here's a picture from our anniversary dinner in Biloxi. I look rather large and in charge, but I am wearing my Lilly dress from Rue La La. And no we didn't eat that whole desert.



And here is how we spent last weekend, Mr. Jetplane getting his Scuba certification. Doesn't he look so cute???
Now we're off to our sailing lessons...

19 comments:

jlc said...

That's so awesome i'd loveeee to get certified in that. we almost took a class for it down in turks and caicos then the weather got bad.


super cute pics!! and i'm loving your top!

Congrats on the big 500!!

:D

Jessica Lynn said...

YEA!!!! Congratulations to you :) I"m about to hit 500 in about a month! I love your blog, so here's to many, many, many more posts!

Perfectly Imperfect said...

congrats on 500!!

I want to take a scuba class but I'm terrified of being stuck underwater! I blame my claustrophobia. I'm actually kind of freaking out just thinking about it..

And super cute dress!!

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

Awe, you are so cute! Great photos and yay on 500!

Melissa @ I Pick Pretty said...

Congratulations - wow, 500!?!

And you look great, not large!

d.a.r. said...

Congrats on 500!!! I adore you blog and it is definitely at the top of my daily read list!!

rebecca said...

Yay! Congrats! :)

Unknown said...

Wow! Congrats on 500! Cute pics, live the dress.

Jackie said...

Congrats! I love your breakdown of things you post about. Too funny :)

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

That's a lot of posting!!! Congrats! You guys are too cute!

caknitter said...

Congratulations on 500!
Thank you to you for bringing on the humor. It's the only way to get through this crazy world we live in.

Chic Runner said...

Congrats!! :) Have fun sailing and gosh, does the Mr. ever slow down? ha ha

Unknown said...

Husby and I would love to get Scuba certified! What a great picture too.

And I didn't realize there were people out there who don't like Sookie Stackhouse...?

Sarah said...

Congrats! Oh, and I would have SO tried to eat that whole dessert! YUM! ;-)

EJ & Roo said...

enjoy the sailing lessons!! congrats on 500!

Sarah said...

love your dress

J.J. said...

Congrats! Man that is a huge dessert!!!!!!! I now have to go get a spot of ice cream...now. :)

amy (metz) walker said...

Congrats on hitting the 500 milestone! Super cute blog!

Lucky in Love said...

Congrats!! I heart your blog and I hope you keeping writing for a long, long time!

Reading Material

Past Travels