About Mrs Jetplane Pug Love Mrs Jetplane Cooks email me twitter rue la la one kings lane gilt groupe Image Map

Fellow Travelers

Monday, June 22, 2009

There's no crying in Sailing...

Well there was on Saturday... by yours truly...

Due to my utter craziness at work right now, I'll try to blog about it later today.

Also coming up soon.... blog posts about...

True Blood last night.... Eric I love you.

Jetplanes discussions about babies and potential overseas station... Jetplanes + England = no babies for some time....

7 comments:

*krystyn* said...

hope the work stuff calms down for you!! hang in there!

New Girl on Post said...

I hear you on the no babies while overseas. I thought about trying to get pregnant prior to coming to Italy, but once we got here I realized I'd rather wait until we got back to the States.

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

You'll have to fill us all in when you get off work!

Miss E said...

I can't wait for the whole story about sailing. From what I read on Sat, it was quite the adventure. Hope this week calms down for you at work.

Married and Lovin' it said...

OH MY GOODNESS....I love me some TRUE BLOOD!!!!

Unknown said...

Sounds like alot happened this weekend!

Eric. Le sigh.

Kate said...

I love Eric (and his foil hilights), but not as much as I love Lafayette. And can someone please explain to me what Mary-Ann's deal is?

Reading Material

Past Travels