About Mrs Jetplane Pug Love Mrs Jetplane Cooks email me twitter rue la la one kings lane gilt groupe Image Map

Fellow Travelers

Friday, October 3, 2008

Into the Wild Blue Yonder!


Brent has completed T-38 flight school. He passed his last flight this morning. But, he has to wait until next Friday for graduation. Yeah, it totally sucks.


The next jet he'll be in is the F-15E.



However before that, he's going to go San Antonio for EWO school. Its not required, but he signed up for it. Its all classroom work, no flying. Another couple of months apart.... UGH.... Technically, I could move with him, but for my job I'm staying put...
Absence makes the heart grow fonder, right?

2 comments:

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

Hi, I saw your blog from Blue Eyed Bride! Congratulations to your Hubby, that is so awesome! I used to want to be a pilot but realized there were many reasons that wouldn't work! But I love jets! Hope the time goes by quick while he's away!

Muffy said...

OOH! Congrats! That's so exciting!

Reading Material

Past Travels