About Mrs Jetplane Pug Love Mrs Jetplane Cooks email me twitter rue la la one kings lane gilt groupe Image Map

Fellow Travelers

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

My Hubby the Sweetie

Last night, Brent told me that he was going to pack a picnic and visit me at work. I thought, yeah right, whatever.

Well, he called me at about 11:30 and said I'll be there around 12:15. My hubby showed up at my office with a flowers and Subway. He knows the way to my heart food and flowers... He picked out the flowers himself, mixing yellow and white Calla Lilies, in a cute white ceramic vase.

We ate outside in the common area at my office park. And had a great lil lunch date.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so sweet!

KLC said...

awe so cute!

Blue-Eyed Bride said...

how sweet is that?

Liz said...

Awwww! So sweet!

Mojito Maven said...

check out my blog :)

Anonymous said...

how adorable. you have a sweet one!

Reading Material

Past Travels