About Mrs Jetplane Pug Love Mrs Jetplane Cooks email me twitter rue la la one kings lane gilt groupe Image Map

Fellow Travelers

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Today got alittle better....


When I went shopping on my lunch hour.

I bought 2 pairs of shoes and I'll be honest I do have a little buyer's remorse. Of course I happen to like the only shoes that aren't on sale. And also, I believe that my left foot has gotten smaller, is that possible???? At first, I was blaming it on the shoes being stretched out, but after 3 pairs at 2 different shoes, it's obviously me not the shoes.

Anyway.... Here's what I bought.

1. I have a black dress that I am wearing to the wedding... Is that wrong, whatever I usually wear black to weddings. And I've been wanting a pair of purple shoes. Purple is the "hot" color for Fall. So I bought these.

Sorry my pictures are sideways....



2. I was watching this other woman trying on dress shoes and I fell in love with a pair she was trying on but I couldn't find them as I walked through the store. Luckily, or unluckily, as I was checking out I asked the sales lady where they were. She found them for me, in my size 6 (which seems to be difficult to find in P'cola) and I bought them, they are $125 w/o tax. I have serious buyer's remorse, but I love them. At least I think I love them.
I like the chunky heel and leather buckle look. I think they'll be cute with jeans and sweaters, as well as, with black tights and dresses/skirts.


Here is the dress I'm wearing to the wedding. I needed some cute, but would also travel well in my carry-on, b/c I'm totally not checking my bags for this trip.

The dress is from The Limited only $79 not on sale. The back lace section is open and a high button collar. Its cute. Don't tell Brent but it looks a lot like my black lace dress from BR, but that one has a creme ribbon sash. Also, I've lost weight and that dress is too big anyway....


So now I need to figure out what purse I'm going to use. Top Black Flower BR purse, Middle Purple suede Ann Taylor, or the Black Leather BR purse... I like the purple one, but that's probably too much. I'll probably just pack them all....

It 's suppose to be in the 70's but I'm going to pack my black tights and black mini fish nets, and a pashmina to be on the safe side...

2 comments:

Mojito Maven said...

those shoes are AMAZING!!!!

Blue-Eyed Bride said...

i LOVE the dress from the limited!

Reading Material

Past Travels