About Mrs Jetplane Pug Love Mrs Jetplane Cooks email me twitter rue la la one kings lane gilt groupe Image Map

Fellow Travelers

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Southern Discomfort 2

My first entry was dedicated to the dreaded fire ant, my 2nd entry is going to stay in the insect family.

What's with the stupid "love bugs"? They aren't lovely, they freaking dive bomb my car and you can't get those suckers off....

Oh Love Bugs... you think you're so cute with your butts stuck together, but you're not. You're horrible lil contribution to the environment. I'm pretty sure you don't have a purpose.

I know there is an "urban" myth that the U of FL created them to kill other insects. I did a little research, that's not true.

Anyway, Love Bugs I hate YOU.

2 comments:

Blue-Eyed Bride said...

so weird! i used to see love bugs all the time in louisiana, but NEVER see them in south carolina. i'm sorry they've gotten to you!

Ruby Red Slippers said...

I wandered in via blue-eyed bride's blog- congrats on getting married! I love your dog-we almost got a pug (my son's favorite) but I was afraid it wouldn't be able to keep up with three little boys...so we got a cockapoo...but I just love little Milo.

Reading Material

Past Travels