About Mrs Jetplane Pug Love Mrs Jetplane Cooks email me twitter rue la la one kings lane gilt groupe Image Map

Fellow Travelers

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Sad Day Today....



The Hubby left this morning at 7am for Texas. And I miss him terribly. I know it sounds strange but I was just getting used to him being back. I had him for 2 weeks, and we were just getting back into a routine. Now, I'm back to being the single mommy to one lil puggie, who misses his daddy and brother today.


Right now I'm watching a great movie, that I haven't seen in a while, Iron Jawed Angels, its an HBO original movie about the women's suffrage movement. Its amazing, that there was a time that women weren't seen as full class citizens. That men thought that women "didn't have the head for politics".

0 comments:

Reading Material

Past Travels