About Mrs Jetplane Pug Love Mrs Jetplane Cooks email me twitter rue la la one kings lane gilt groupe Image Map

Fellow Travelers

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Oh Spanx.....

Today I love you and hate you at the same time...

Love - because you make me look better in my BR Khaki sheath dress.

Hate - because I forgot how high the slit up the back was
Hate - because I have the high waisted ones on and i can now really tell that I've gained weight since i wore this pair...

Ok, this extra 6 lbs that I gained since the wedding has to come off.... 6lbs is alot on a 5'2" frame... especially when you gain weight in your butt and thighs like I do.

2 comments:

amanda said...

Oh girl - I'm right there in the same boat. But, thank heaven for Spanx! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm also in that boat. I wear the Higher Power Spanx sometimes to remind myself not to eat. It works. As for the slit problem, been there too. You need to test Spanx with dresses and skirts with slits. Otherwise someone may say to you, as my dear husband said to me: "Honey, your girdle is showing." Groan.

Reading Material

Past Travels