About Mrs Jetplane Pug Love Mrs Jetplane Cooks email me twitter rue la la one kings lane gilt groupe Image Map

Fellow Travelers

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Put this in your IDIOT files...


Ms. Lindsay Evans, Former Ms. Teen Louisiana, what the hell where you thinking... I guess the more appropriate thing is, why were you not thinking...
First, to dine and dash with a group of friends on a $46.00 bill at a local restaurant is stupid, but to leave your purse, that's just bad form. But for the cherry on top of the idiot sundae, you had pot in your purse... were you high...
With only 10 days left in your reign....
I have no words...

3 comments:

Mojito Maven said...

DITTO

amanda said...

I said the same thing -- Sorry for my post on your post yesterday, I had two blogger boxes opened and mistakenly clicked on yours to post a comment about living near me!!

Muffy said...

HOLY COW!!!!!!!!!! What a dummy!!!

Reading Material

Past Travels