About Mrs Jetplane Pug Love Mrs Jetplane Cooks email me twitter rue la la one kings lane gilt groupe Image Map

Fellow Travelers

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Excitement Level is High

Do you remember this lil picture?
Well, I commissioned a portrait to be made of it for my parents for Christmas. And guess what, I might be getting today. I am beyond excited and can't wait to show you.
FYI- If you haven't seen the picture, its of Milo when he was a puppy sitting with my family's yellow lab Honey. She passed away several years ago. She meant the world to my family and it still really missed. She was about 14 when this picture was taken. You can tell, her face is all white.

8 comments:

d.a.r. said...

What a sweet, sweet gift!!

And omg Milo was so tiny! I miss my pug puppy! Not that pug 3 year olds aren't cute, but man...remember when their legs were like 2 inch little stumps? Ah so cute!

Mary Michal said...

What an adorable picture! Your parents are going to love it.

Dugout Daisy said...

That is just so precious!!!
What a great gift!

Melissa @ I Pick Pretty said...

Oh! The Pugness! Too darling.

AmberW said...

Soooooo cute! I want a pug.
You should write about all the great things about having a pug... I think that will be my first purchase when I move into a house!

Kate said...

I can't wait to see how it looks!

*Kimmie* said...

What a fabulous gift!

Jules said...

That is such a thoughtful gift! They will love it. Both of the dogs are so cute.

Reading Material

Past Travels