About Mrs Jetplane Pug Love Mrs Jetplane Cooks email me twitter rue la la one kings lane gilt groupe Image Map

Fellow Travelers

Monday, January 5, 2009

These are the days to remember...

To quote the song, which was my sorority's song by the way...

So Facebook has become somewhat of an addiction for Mrs. Jetplane and last night my friend Amy posted some college photos.
Ignore the time stamp, I was not in college in 1994.
Here's some of the crew in front of our duplex senior year. We lived very close to the Zoo, which was a house that a bunch of Pikes lived in. At EIU we had beer breakfasts all the time. Which basically meant, you started partying at 8 or 9 am, or you stayed up all night to keep partying. This day was out of control and totally fun.
And here is Mrs. Jetplane at her college graduation in 2002. I can't be believe how tan I was back then. I was some what addicted to tanning.

Oh college, I miss you so much...

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oh we called them Breakfast and Brew.

Oh the memories of just staying up through the night to eat waffles and drink beer at 8:00 AM...possibly before class...

Chic Runner said...

Oh yea... I was addicted to tanning... wait I think I still am kind of. ha ha

Reading Material

Past Travels