About Mrs Jetplane Pug Love Mrs Jetplane Cooks email me twitter rue la la one kings lane gilt groupe Image Map

Fellow Travelers

Sunday, January 25, 2009

You Found Me....How?

Google Analytics, as we all know, give us bloggers an inside look at who's taking a look into our own lil worlds.

Well, it also gives you a look at how people are finding your lil part of the blogosphere. It can be quite funny, but also a little freaky at the same time.

So you ask, well Mrs. Jetplane, how are people coming to your blog?

We'll start with fairly noral and reasonable methods....

leaving and loving blog
leaving and loving on a jet plane blog
mrs jetplane
mrs and mr jetplane
loving on a jetplane
mr jetplane

These are normal and fully acceptable.

Now let's get into some weird one...

Gay when the Wife's Away.... Yes and they have searched by this on more than one occassion.
I assume this is popping up from my blog about Mr. Jetplane throwing what I called a 'dinner' party in Texas.

Various searches about Long Hair, Hair Chopped, Hair Chopped Off, My New Hairdo, etc.

Trying to get Pregnant... Well if you've read my blog, you know that's not something I'm looking to do right now.

J Lo at the Gloden Globes and Golden Globes Target Commerical

Jet plane Decor and Jetplane at night... Really?

Thing for Suspenders.... Yes, it's true I have one, only Mr. Jetplane in his Mess Dress

American Bulldog, Bulldog, Pug, and Pugs...Our lil boys Milo and Charlie

BCBG and I bought BCBG .... I do love BCBG dresses

Ani and Ani Defranco... love Her...

"match.com" atlanta georgia wade dating 2008 ... Huh?

I feel overwhelmed about my boyfriend leaving for flight school... I hear ya sister, but that's kinda a weird thing to put in a seach box

Butt Crack... yeah that found my blog.

You gotta love the internet....

9 comments:

Sara said...

I turned off the search ability on my blog. In other words, I've made it nearly impossible for people to google my blog unless they really know what they're looking for. All of my 3 searches in the last year and a half are some version of saravido.blogspot I'm Ok with that, lol.

jlc said...

HAHA! Hystericalll. Ouuu now I'm curious to see how ppl find my blog. I'm gonna try that out. Thanks!! And gay when the wife is away is too priceless! Haha. :)

Oeil Photography said...

wow you're blog is taking off! looks really great! Yes let me know when you want to do another shoot, I'd love to take some of Milo too!

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

Butt Crack? That is hilarious!

Piper Jacquelyn said...

Good lord, how odd. Mine are pretty generic - just my title & whatnot! No butt crack, that's for sure, ha!

Sarah said...

I found your blog, not googling...but blog hopping. Cute! Keep it up!

Jules said...

That is some strange stuff. I'll have to check it out sometime.

Kate said...

"Gay when the Wife's Away"-that is so creepy!

caknitter said...

I'm with Transplant's comment over there. I found you by blog hopping - like that term. Thanks for sharing your great sense of humor.

Reading Material

Past Travels