About Mrs Jetplane Pug Love Mrs Jetplane Cooks email me twitter rue la la one kings lane gilt groupe Image Map

Fellow Travelers

Friday, January 23, 2009

Its Friday Folks...

And since it's Friday, Mrs. Jetplane has to give you some puggie lovin. I have no idea where this picture came from, I saved it a long time ago, so apologies, but I adore it. My puggie, loves, loves, loves, to take baths, and has been known on occasion to jump in the shower with you.

He did it all the time when he was a puppy. He just likes to stand in the shower with his head down letting the water hit him. Its very cute, but sometimes annoying.

Thank you for the wonderful comments on the portrait in the post below, I cannot wait to mail up to my parents next week. If you are seriously interested in a portrait email and we can talk about. Since my blog is on the DL, and I don't want anyone from work knowing about it, we have be kinda sneaky...

The artist is taking orders, however I believe I got a pretty good deal due to the fact that we're friends. I've recommended to her to start up an etsy store, she's interested in doing that but hasn't set it up yet. Right now, she has quite a bit of business and has a wait list.

11 comments:

Lindsey said...

What a cute picture!!!

Sarah said...

That is so cute!!! I love the dogs head cocked the side haha!

d.a.r. said...

Soooooo darn cute!!!

Mrs. Potts said...

I love the pug bath picture. Our neighbor has a pug & we LOVE him - he often will cock his head to the side & look at me until I give in, bend down & scratch his back!

Chic Runner said...

Oh my gosh, cutest picture ever! :) I love the puggie in the tub!

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

Love this weeks photo!

Mrs. Not-so-Domesticated said...

Funny picture! Love the painting for your parents. Its really great.

Piper Jacquelyn said...

I love the picture! I can't believe he's in the tub, wow!

Kate said...

I love that photo!

said...

what an adorable photo!!

Hannah said...

HAHA. nice

Reading Material

Past Travels