About Mrs Jetplane Pug Love Mrs Jetplane Cooks email me twitter rue la la one kings lane gilt groupe Image Map

Fellow Travelers

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Don't tell Mr. Jetplane...

But I am in love with another man and that man is Eddie Ross.

He first stole my heart on Top Design and continues to make me love him daily on his blog. He is amazingly creative and its always on a budget. I wish I was in ATL this weekend to meet up with him and do some shopping at the local flea markets.

Make sure to check out his blog for decorating inspiration and wonderful how to tips like this tray.



Drinks anyone?

9 comments:

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

That tray is super cool!

Muffy said...

How lovely!!! I love Top Design too!

Sarah said...

oh I just love his blog!!! He's always doing the most creative things!!!

Allison Hasel said...

Ahhh! Me, too! He is so wonderful.

I really really wanted to go to the flea market trip in Atlanta this weekend, but most of my friends are gone from here AND my good friend from Indiana was going to meet me, but this is her first weekend back at work. So, boo. I get to sit her alone at my house and blog all weekend. Haha.

Piper Jacquelyn said...

He is so great! And I just bought a lovely little white tray at Target today that I may just have to accent with Bombay, ha!

jlc said...

Hahaha. You are TOO cute.

It's all good, the other day I told the hubby that I was leaving him for Edward Cullen. They'll survive. ;)

Sara said...

What a cute tray

Lindsay Gray said...

You'll have to fight me for him! Although I'm pretty sure we aren't really his type...

I love his blog! Except for some reason I never find the amazing pieces he does. Damn his good taste and incessant good luck.

Brittany said...

I love him too! I wonder where he puts all his finds in a tiny NYC apartment though... he's always buying new things!

Reading Material

Past Travels