About Mrs Jetplane Pug Love Mrs Jetplane Cooks email me twitter rue la la one kings lane gilt groupe Image Map

Fellow Travelers

Friday, January 30, 2009

TGIF Y'All

Its Friday everybody.... This week has flown by and next Friday I'm heading up to the Chi to hang out with my girlfriends. I can't wait.

First things first, thanks for the kind words about missing my hubby. And yes, the picture is of us. The lovely Michelle at Oeil Photography took our engagement pics around P'cola. Please check out her work. She is a fellow mil wife and currently living in Jacksonville.

But most importantly it is Friday, I had to give you your dose of Pug. Here is my lil hunk of loving Milo. As you can see there is a big pile of pillows on the other side of the couch, he prefers to lay on top of all of them and watch television. Except right here, he wanted me to throw his monkey. This is his most favorite toy. He brings it to bed with him every night. I say "You ready for bed?" I head to my bedroom and he follows with the monkey in his mouth....

9 comments:

Blue-Eyed Bride said...

love those doggies!!! confession: one of my worries about having a baby is how my dogs will react. but i also worry about really wanting to play with them and not being able to. :( hopefully that won't be the case and i'll have enough time and love to go around.

Stephanie said...

love my weekly dose of pug :)

Sara said...

Oh what a sweet story! Safe travels!

Candice said...

love this picture...it's so cute!

d.a.r. said...

Aww pug love!! Chief does the same thing, except with a bear. Does Milo suck on stuffed animals? Chief seriously licks and sucks on Mr Bear's face and then falls asleep with it in her mouth. It is gross!

Piper Jacquelyn said...

Aw, Milo & his little monkey friend! Have a great weekend, both of you!

Mrs. Not-so-Domesticated said...

So adorable! My dogs HAVE to sleep on pillows, on the couch. They might be spoiled.

Muffy said...

He's SOOOO CUUUUUTE!!!!

Jules said...

Happy Friday! Milo is so cute!

Reading Material

Past Travels