About Mrs Jetplane Pug Love Mrs Jetplane Cooks email me twitter rue la la one kings lane gilt groupe Image Map

Fellow Travelers

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Putting on my game face...

NFL Playoffs start today. Yeah Baby! Mrs. Jetplane has on her game day outfit and is ready to view the game on her 55" television. Mr. Jetplane and I will be on speaker phone for most of the game. I stopped by the store picked up a pizza to make and I have a 1/2 bottle of bubbly to finish. I may be the only person watching football and drinking champagne. Oh well.

Go COLTS!

4 comments:

AmberW said...

I don't prefer football but I LOVE me some hockey so I can totally relate to the love of sports and champagne combined! I would be ALL over that :)Have a great evening!

Sarah said...

Yay! I always drink wine when we watch football! I'm all decked out in my colts gear!

Dugout Daisy said...

Sorry they lost :(

I at least hope you had a great time watching the game :)

Piper Jacquelyn said...

I would like to say that I watched football tonight and drank champagne - two bottles with a friend, to be exact! Hope you had fun regardless of the outcome!

Reading Material

Past Travels